If you are frustrated with your Xbox and want to destroy it, here are some tips on how to get the job done.
1. Remove all plastic from the device– this includes removing screws, discs, stickers, protective covers, etc.
2. Place in a microwave for 20 seconds
3. Smash it against a wall or another surface
4. Place in boiling water for 30 minutes
5. Place in a freezer until ice cold
6. Throw it out a window.
How To Destroy An Xbox? (Secretly)
If you do not want anyone to know about your frustration or anger, try one of these methods:
- Burn the device in a fireplace.
- Put it through a paper shredder.
- Destroy with an axe.
- Pour some salt all over it.
- Add some turmeric and vinegar.
Remove the hard drive from your Xbox one, throw away all screws and then smash with a hammer on cement or another heavy material.
This will ensure that no parts of the device can be salvaged and reassembled into something new.
If you don’t want to own up to destroying your Xbox One, but don’t want to take it out in the middle of a field and run over with your car either, you can always hide it somewhere high up so that people will find it later. Throw away all screws from the device before doing this.
How To Destroy An Xbox? (Accidentally)
Pour coke all over it and leave it in the sun
Put your Xbox into the dishwasher with no dishes or soap, turn it on and let run overnight – you will have destroyed your Xbox one without spending any money!
For a more permanent solution: Take apart each piece and use a blowtorch to heat up each component until it is damaged.
Then put all the pieces back together, like an Xbox jigsaw puzzle, and turn on your Xbox one and let it run overnight (or at least six hours).
For a less permanent solution: Take apart each piece and make sure you break every circuit board using a hammer.
List Of Ways To Destroy Xbox
- Slam an Xbox one controller to the ground
- Hammer down hard on top of Xbox one with sledge hammer
- Cut off all cords and wires in order to render it useless
- Bury it in the dirt for several months
- Take a trip to Arizona and run it over with a steam roller
- Smash it apart with a hammer, while it is on till the fan blades are bent out of shape or broken off
- Cut into the Xbox one with an angle grinder until a vital part is in a thousand pieces
- Take the Xbox one and submerge it in water for several hours, until its completely soggy and useless
- Put the Xbox one in a blender and turn it on slowly till all of its components are utterly destroyed
- Freeze an Xbox one until its motherboard becomes useless
- Throw the Xbox one down a long flight of stairs, to see if it can survive!
- Smash to Xbox one repeatedly with a sledgehammer until its bits are everywhere
- Take an air rifle and shoot out all electronics inside an Xbox One, to see if it still works
- Take an air rifle and shoot out all electronics inside Xbox one while it is on, to see if it still smokes and sizzles
- Smash or crush the Xbox one with a lorry or steam roller
- Put an Xbox one in a fire until it’s melted
- Beat the Xbox one with a hammer while it is on, to see if it still works
- UPSIDE DOWN ON THE GROUND THEN KICK IT OFF A MOUNTAIN
- Smash open an Xbox one and get all of its bits out while it is still on, smash them with a hammer to see if they are all still functional
- Take all of the Xbox one parts and put them in an airtight bag (like a sandwich bag), place this bag underwater for several hours until the Xbox has been completely flooded inside
- Smash the Xbox one with a sledge hammer while its on to see it still works
- Take an Xbox one and put it in a metal box the same size, fill the gaps between the two boxes with treacle or marmite, then wait for several months until nothing is movable, turn the Xbox one upside down and shake it to see it still works
- Take an Xbox one, remove the motherboard and slam it against a concrete floor repeatedly till it is in pieces
- Cut open an Xbox one with an angle grinder without removing components
- Freeze an Xbox one until the GPU fails, then thaw it out and see if it still works
- Use a Dremel drill to cut open the Xbox one from the back without removing components
- Take an Xbox one and leave it in a cupboard for several years, then take it out and see if it still works
- Take an Xbox one, place a 1kg weight on top of the box for several days to see if its motherboard bends from being squashed so much
- Smash the Xbox one with a sledge hammer while it is on
- Put an Xbox one in a metal box then pour several liters of saltwater into the box and leave it for several days
- Freeze an Xbox one to see if its CPU fails
- Smash open an Xbox one from the side with a hammer, to see if it still works
- Smash open an Xbox one from the back, including its vent holes and hard drive, then see if it still works
- Take an Xbox one and cut off all cords and wires so that you can’t turn it on or plug it in, then place the Xbox one outside on a fence post for several years
- Freeze an Xbox One as hard as you can till all of its In-built fans fail
- Take a screwdriver and shatter all LCD screens inside the Xbox one without removing them
- Take an Xbox one and place it in a vacuum for several hours to find out if there is any air inside that could cause damage
- Hit the Xbox one with a sledge hammer from underneath, while it is on, to see what happens
- Place an Xbox one in a glass box and cover it with concrete, then leave it out in the rain for several days
- Smash the Xbox one with a sledge hammer while it is on, to see if there is anything inside that could damage or hurt you
- Put an Xbox one in a glass case then leave it outside for several years
- Take an Xbox one and place it on the floor, push its left joystick down to turn it on, then quickly kick it so that the Xbox one flies as far as possible
- Throw an Xbox one as far out to sea as possible
- Take an Xbox One and throw it in a deep, deep forest
- Smash the Xbox with a big rock
- Put an Xbox one in a metal box then place it at the bottom of the sea for several days
- Take an Xbox one and tie it to the back of a car then drive as fast as you can
- Place an Xbox One in front of a rollercoaster with at least 100 drops, then jump on the rollercoaster over and over with it until it breaks
- Take an Xbox One and tie it to a boat, set sail for several months then drop it in the middle of nowhere
- Smash open the Xbox one from the top with a hammer without removing components
- Put an Xbox One in a metal box and leave it under the pouring rain for several weeks
- Take an Xbox one and place it on top of a 100-meter high building, then jump off the building with the Xbox One
- Put an Xbox one into a glass case, then throw it as hard as you can against a wall of concrete
- Take an Xbox one and place it in the middle of a forest, leave it there for several years without checking on it
- Smash open the Xbox One and see if its GPU is still working or broken
- Put an Xbox one in a metal box then attach it to a car, drive the car as fast as you can without crashing
- Freeze an Xbox One so that its CPU fails